Senior SEO Strategist (London)
We’re on the lookout for a Senior SEO Strategist to join our team here in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for devising organic strategies that help our clients become more efficient, competitive and achieve their business goals.
About The Role
As a Senior SEO Strategist working from our London office you’ll need to combine your strong technical & deep channel knowledge with commercial and strategic awareness to devise winning strategies for the clients within your portfolio. Our Senior SEO strategists are at the heart of our campaigns at Epiphany – developing and driving forward exciting, innovative strategies that deliver incredible results for our key clients across a spectrum of interesting and dynamic fields.
We’re looking for people who are excited by digital, who relish the challenge that SEO presents, who aren’t afraid of trying something new and different, who have a track record of inspiring everyone around them to be better. You will be an inquisitive self-starter, that strives to be at the forefront of our sector.
This role would suit someone with several years’ experience in a dynamic agency role or a particularly exciting client-side role.
You’ll be required to:
- Build overall client SEO strategies, incorporating both on-site and earned media actions
- Analyse and report on the impact of your SEO strategy, including tying specific tactics back to performance changes, through monthly reports and strategy modifications
- Present results to clients in monthly, all-agency, and board meetings, winning confidence and developing long term relationships
- Carrying out keyword research & on-site targeting
- Developing an in depth understanding of clients’ businesses and place within the search landscape
- Identify opportunities and gaps within clients’ backlink profiles and project manage our earned media team to ensure results are achieved
- Manage budgets for key clients and create plans in 3 months chunks
- Keep up to date with SEO developments and feed back into the rest of the team (trips to Leeds HQ will be required)
- Push the team through regular innovation – we love a challenge
- Aid with the continued development of the Epiphany SEO offering including tools and areas of expansion
- Work as part of a team to deliver client objectives
- Project management
- People management
- Budget / financial management
- Data gathering and analysis
- Strong presentation skills
- Strategic thinking / planning
- Analytical, written and numerical skills
- In-depth knowledge of search marketing
- Multi-award winning standards
- Rewarding excellence
- A great work environment
- Holidays and flexibility
- Salary and development